This week's vital ranges are located from 1.2950 to 1.3451 and 1.3566. Note the 600 pips and a perfect currency pair range. GBP pairs are actually the only currency pairs with viable trade ability to earn pips.
- Short 1.3329 and 1.3359 if seen to target 1.3127. GBP/USD must cross 1.3302, 1.3244 and 1.3186.
GBP/JPY ranges are located from 142.05 to 147.54 and a 550 pip range.
- Short 145.75 if seen to target 142.88. Must cross 145.03, 144.31, 143.59 and 143.23.
Long 1.3166 to target 1.3223. Must cross 1.3178, 1.3196, and 1.3214.
Long above 1.3232 to target 1.3277. Must cross 1.3250 and 1.3268.
Short 1.3277 to target 1.3241. Not again 3 trades.
USD/JPY trades above its vital breakpoint at 108.57. USD/JPY above 108.57 is a mis position in relation at EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD and NZD/USD as all trade above vital high/low points at 1.1088, 12894, AUD at 0.6843 and NZD/USD at 0.6487.
Either USD/JPY breaks below 108.57 or EUR, GBP, AUD and NZD must trade lower as all currency pairs cannot trade at current levels.
USD/JPY massive points to trade higher are located at 109.64 and 110.01. For JPY cross pairs EUR/JPY approaches its vital line at 123.65, NZD/JPY 73.22, and AUD/JPY 78.00s.
- Short 109.21 and 109.54 to target 108.72. Must cross 108.89.
- Short 108.57 to target 107.91. Must cross 108.24.
- Long 107.91 to target 108.40. Must cross 108.24.
- USD/JPY is not worth the effort and it's traded only daily but USD/JPY fails to meet the weekly targets and trade ranges at minimum 150 pips.